Pre-Seasoned 5.2L Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
Peter W G Blackman
(Reviewed on Amazon.com.au 12th March 2020)
- 2 IN 1 VERSATILITY: Use the 5.2 litre pan and 25 inch skillet separately, or use the frying pan as a lid to create a 5 quart double dutch oven dish. Sear, fry, bake, grill, broil, braise and sauté anything indoors and outdoors - on barbecues, induction and stove tops.
- PRE-SEASONED: Ready to cook straight from the box. The naturally non-stick surface makes cooking effortless.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: With care cast iron cookware and pans will last a lifetime. Clean by hand with warm water. Don't use soap or put it in dishwasher. If your cast iron start to show signs of wear, it can be easily restored by baking it with a light coating of natural cooking oil.
- COOK ANYWHERE: On a cooktop, in the oven, on a campfire or on the BBQ. The beauty of cast iron is that it's tough enough to be used on any cooking surface, under any conditions.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Cast iron is known for its even heat distribution, ensuring no cold spots and that everything is beautifully cooked through.
Shipping within Australia is free for all orders on this website.
All our deliveries are expedited and can usually be expected in under 6 days. However, due to the COVID-19 virus there may be delays. Please feel free to get in touch with us here if you have any questions about your order's status.